Listed here are books by and about Max Ehrmann, links to Desiderata music, and various articles for further reading.
- Desiderata : A Poem for a Way of Life by Max Ehrmann
- The Desiderata of Happiness: A Collection of Philosophical Poems by Max Ehrmann
- The Desiderata of Love: A Collection of Poems for the Beloved
- The Desiderata of Faith: A Collection of Religious Poems by Max Ehrmann
- The Desiderata of Hope: A Collection of Poems to Ease Your Way in Life by Max
- Max Ehrmann: A poet's life by Bertha K. Ehrmann
- Bennett, Mark. “Max Ehrmann: ‘A rare Man’ one of Terre Haute’s most memorable” News From Terre Haute, Indiana September 5, 2009
- Bennett, Mark. “Covered Max Ehrmann statue installed, awaiting official unveiling” News From Terre Haute, Indiana July 28, 2010
- Bennett, Mark. “After a long journey, Max Ehrmann and ‘Desiderata’ have come home to Terre Haute” News From Terre Haute, Indiana August 27, 2010
- Boyce, Brian. “Max takes his seat at the Crossroads of America” News From Terre Haute, Indiana August 27, 2010
- Katz, Barbara. “Popular Prose-Poem Is No Work of the Ages.” The Washington Post November 27, 1977
- Smithwick, Lin. “PRAIRE air: Lost in a Closet” Prairie Business, January 1, 2006
- Robert L. BELL d/b/a Crescendo Publishing Company, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. COMBINED REGISTRY COMPANY, an Illinois Corporation, Defendant-Appellee.
Desiderata Prints and Posters